Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

2 posters

Wednesday 20th June. Maunsel Lock

Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Wednesday 20th June.  Maunsel Lock Empty Wednesday 20th June. Maunsel Lock

Post  Keep up lad! Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:48 pm

With moderate W to SW winds forecast we will once more be heading in that direction.  Coffee stop will be Maunsel Lock but we aim to seek out a different route from Chedzoy across the River Parrett avoiding the A38 through Bridger, so perhaps there will be some unknown lanes.  affraid
    Mileage around 65 depending on how route works out.
    Route out will be Wolvershill, Summer Lane, Loxton, Banana corner.
    Laser light

Wednesday 20th June.  Maunsel Lock Empty Re: Wednesday 20th June. Maunsel Lock

Post  Laser light Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Ah. The legendary Bridge across the River Parrett, many have searched in vain for the key to crossing the desolate wastes of Somersets most forbidding town.
    Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Post  Keep up lad! Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Aye! But non afore us has gathered such a trusty band to vanquish that place from whence are bred the knob heads of Bridger! Ride on to victory comrades!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm