Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

2 posters

SUNDAY 15th November - Maunsell Lock ### 9AM MEET ###

anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

SUNDAY 15th November - Maunsell Lock ### 9AM MEET ### Empty SUNDAY 15th November - Maunsell Lock ### 9AM MEET ###

Post  anti-climb max Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:23 pm

It comes to something when the most depressing thing in your life is the weather forecast; if only, if only!

But once more, the weekend is full of black clouds and wind problems;the BBC forecast currently predicts Saturday to be a write off with heavy rain am and 40mph winds pm. However, Sunday looks a smidge better with no rain forecast though overcast and a 17mph wind.

So we'll go with the better of 2 evils; that's right, we'll be meeting up with the wheelers at 9am on Sunday  Razz

We'll get to Maunsell Lock if the weather allows; winter bikes please as we'll be using the strada bianchi and travelling through the sh*t fields of Chedzoy and Andersea on the way out.

Route out will be toll road, sea front, anchor for the 4th time in 4 weeks!

This week's 'gotta get back' option can be the wheeler's 50 miler with a mention of your heroism in the mercury.
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

SUNDAY 15th November - Maunsell Lock ### 9AM MEET ### Empty Re: SUNDAY 15th November - Maunsell Lock ### 9AM MEET ###

Post  Martin Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks for the ride today guys. I can't say it was enjoyable because i haven't had such a hard ride since my first ride.
    Mucho gracias to Andy, Mars, Wayne etc for getting my back to Weston.
    So nice to see everyone again including Ivan :-)
    See you all next week for some more fun.

Martin

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:06 am