Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

Saturday 25th July - Clevedon - (There is a race on you know!)

anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Saturday 25th July - Clevedon - (There is a race on you know!) Empty Saturday 25th July - Clevedon - (There is a race on you know!)

Post  anti-climb max Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Hands up if you want to back in time to watch riders bonking on the Alpe?..... I certainly do.

My guess is that you also want to get back to see the heads of state igniting the burners as they go mano o mano.

So rather than making a long ride short, as we've been prone to do recently, let's make a short ride long.

I'll try to make the route as unusual as possible so that we end up with around 35 on the clock in Clevedon.

Route out will be Puxton, Sandford, Churchill should you wish to latch on; but the rest will be a nice/nasty surprise.

It would be great, if possible, for us to stay together for this one, certainly until the cafe. Should anyone wish to get 70-80 in, a few like minded souls may choose to find a long way home. Not for me though, I'm getting back for the afternoon's ent's.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:03 am