Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

2 posters

Telford's Tumble

pete t

Telford's Tumble Empty Telford's Tumble

Post  pete t Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Hello All
    Its only taken me 6 weeks and 1 day to find this forum and finally work out how to post this message. Guess the Luddite in me is still as strong as ever.
    More importantly I want thank all those on that fateful ride who helped me out, bearing in mind those who stand around in the cold and damp also help - many thanks and sorry re the cold weather.
    I would aso like to thank those who contributed to the money deposited in my account with Bycicle Chain - It was a great surpise, is a big help and much appreciated.
    Finally a note on my progres - I'm sill on crutches for anther 6 weeks but hope to start my rehab (no - not drying out) thereafter.
    I look foreward to seeing you all in the near future.
    BR Pete T :-)
    PS
    Forgot to add many thanks for all the cards, get well wishes and vists.
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Telford's Tumble Empty Re: Telford's Tumble

Post  Martin Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi Pete,

great to hear from you and glad you're on the mend. It must be frustrating to be on crutches so hopefully the rehab will speed things along. Mars, Andy and Paul have kept us up to date on your progress.
    I had a video camera with me on the fateful day and Ivan suggested I record some of the events! So I have some footage of the air ambulance etc if you can bear to watch it! We all winced when you were transfered to the stretcher as it sounded very painful.
    Hope to see you soon.

Martin.
    pete t

Post  pete t Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Hello Martin
    Thanks for the response - nice to know the message was received. Regarding the video, guess it would be good to see some time in the future when I'm back in the saddle. So take it easy and catch up with in the future.  :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:02 am