Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

Wednesday 7th December. Pawlett

Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Wednesday 7th December. Pawlett Empty Wednesday 7th December. Pawlett

Post  Keep up lad! Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Stavros promises an end to this cold stuff and a much warmer, cloudy day for Wednesday but with a moderate S wind, suggesting a southerly destination might be preferred. Let's have a visit to Hilltops café at Pawlett and see if they've washed the greasy spoon yet. They have had enough time as it's been almost 2 years since we last visited. Hope it's not been demolished. Route out will be Sand Bay, toll road, seafront, Anchor and Brean to BOS. Home via Mark. Computer says 47.88. No possibility of sunshine and shadows so we will have to revert to meeting at the usual place at approx. 8.59.33
    Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Wednesday 7th December. Pawlett Empty Re: Wednesday 7th December. Pawlett

Post  Keep up lad! Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Hilltops hasn't been demolished....yet. But it's now a down market used car lot. The greasy spoon has been swapped for a greasy spanner. Best not to have a bacon sandwich there.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:39 pm