Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

2 posters

Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo

Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo Empty Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo

Post  Martin Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm

FYI

Neil has entered the Somerset Medio Fondo - http://www.somersetgranfondo.co.uk/medio_fondo_details.html
    This is 84 miles taking in the Mendips and Quantock hills!

I have'nt entered but hoping to ride the first part (across the Somerset levels) with him as an interloper if I can keep up with him :-)

stubble07
    stubble07

Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo Empty Re: Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo

Post  stubble07 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 pm

No its the 120 mile Grand Fondo I am doing.praying for the sunny and to loss 2 stone in weight by Sunday
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo Empty Re: Sunday 5th May - Somerst Medio Fondo

Post  Martin Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Blimey!!!! Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:11 am