Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

Mallorca cycling week

Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Mallorca cycling week Empty Mallorca cycling week

Post  Keep up lad! Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:21 am

After the success of the ride in April another week is planned for May 2nd to May 9th 2017 staying at villa/house in Puerto Pollenca.  

Travel cost including flight, bag and transfer to villa is approx. £175 pp.  Accommodation costs for a 3 bedroom villa with 6 beds is approx. £115 pp.  Using last year as a guide meals costs app. £150 pp. but there is scope for spending less or more, whatever people want.    We plan to hire bikes and last year we paid £147 for Pinarello Marvel Ultegra but we are looking at cheaper hire this year.  Details to follow.

If you want to be included let me know very soon as I will be collecting deposits in a week and booking after that.

Confirmed so far:

Steve
    Nick
    Neil
    Andy C
    Phil

Larger villas are available if numbers exceed 6 but cost may vary.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm