Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

2 posters

New 2015 club jerseys - the same but different!

Martin
    Martin
    Admin

New 2015 club jerseys - the same but different! Empty New 2015 club jerseys - the same but different!

Post  Martin Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 am

Hi,

Ivan has done another jersey design. It's slightly different to the current one but still retaining our 'brand'  Evil or Very Mad 

Here is the marketing speil:-

as mentioned, i felt it needed to be different enough for those with a jersey already to want, whilst retaining an affinity with the previous design.

seen in the context of watching our group from the roadside, i hope you agree that the combination of the 2 designs amongst the group will look pretty good whilst i think both stand alone pretty well aswell.

:-)

Picture:-
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/7acyCWZd3c4-eRM7aUZXh5GZDIvfjOyuKmFBFi-6dG4?feat=directlink
    Pirate
    Pirate

New 2015 club jerseys - the same but different! Empty Re: New 2015 club jerseys - the same but different!

Post  Pirate Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 pm

I think the new design is awful.

Look at the gay checkered effect.

Look at the way the words are really in your face.

Weston Chain Gang? . . .

I'll take one!

pirat

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 am