Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

3 posters

Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s

anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s Empty Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s

Post  anti-climb max Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Once more this Saturday’s ride will take place on Sunday. I’ve left it as late as possible but storm Connor looks unlikely to blow off in time to allow for a pleasurable experience on Saturday.

8:45 Sunday then.

We’ll head over to Over Stowey and debate tractor prices once more.

Route out will be Sea front, Anchor, Jeannie’ Bogs should you wish to latch on.
    stubble07
    stubble07

Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s Empty Re: Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s

Post  stubble07 Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Sunday Shit. I’m going Out Saturday 0845 at Priory. If anyone wants to join me
    anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s Empty Re: Sunday 14th October - Tie up at Paisley’s

Post  anti-climb max Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:19 pm

It appears that Saturday is the best of the two days this weekend!!!!
    showmethecakes
    showmethecakes

Post  showmethecakes Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Is there still a ride tomorrow? I was planning on latching on at the sea front so if there is a change of plan can someone let me know.
    anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Post  anti-climb max Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:25 pm

The weather Gods appear to indicate that a ride tomorrow could be foolhardy in the extreme.

SORRY SUNDAY RIDE CANCELLED

(Saturday’s ride was good though)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am