Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

2 posters

Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride)

Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride) Empty Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride)

Post  Keep up lad! Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:03 pm

This is a record.  Wednesday ride details up on Sunday! confused    Preliminary discussions began on Saturday afternoon and, punctuated by copious amounts of beer and a 3 course Christmas dinner, continued long into the night. Eventually, after fierce negotiations a final route was thrashed out.

Route will be:  Puxton, Sandford, Winscombe, Axebridge, Shipham Hill, and over the top to Chew Magna.  Café stop at lakeside and home via a mystery route. That's code.  

We should have a good turn out as the children are not in school. Smile   Everyone has had lots of notice for this one so no excuses for a no show No   Meet Priory at 8.59. for a 9.00 departure
    anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride) Empty Re: Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride)

Post  anti-climb max Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:11 pm

to keep things festive I'll be packing a few sprigs of holly, so there's a good chance that you may feel a bit of a prick out on the road tomorrow.

see you at 9:05
    Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride) Empty Re: Post early for Christmas (Wednesday Ride)

Post  Keep up lad! Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Too late! We'll be gone at 9.01.
    anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Post  anti-climb max Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Ah, I think I saw this on bargain hunt. Can we meet in the middle.... how about 9:03

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am