Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

Charity Auction

Keep up lad!
    Keep up lad!

Charity Auction Empty Charity Auction

Post  Keep up lad! Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:54 am

Some of our group already know that I am taking part in the RideLondon 100 in August, riding for the Weston Hospicecare, a charity that my partner Jill and me, have especial reason to be grateful to.  

For those of you who have already made a donation…many thanks.  For those who haven’t….why not?  It’s a local charity which does amazing work.  Visit https://www.justgiving.com/SteveFitton/  

If you don’t want to subscribe in that way there is another. Idea    I am holding  eBay charity auctions of bike bits.  These are free of eBay charges so the whole amount raised goes to the Hospice.  

We all have unused/spare/obsolete bike bits in our sheds, garages, under the bed, that we have been meaning to sell but never getting around to it.  
    Let me know if you have anything to donate and I will collect it and sell it for the Hospice.   Not junk, but stuff you don't use any more or just don't want.  Cassettes, bars, shifters, mechs, stems, wheels. Anything that someone, somewhere may want.  It’s a chance to clear out your old stock and buy some new stuff!

You can either post here or call me on 07939512717  

Steve

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm