Weston Chain Gang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weston Chain Gang

Welcome to the Weston Chain Gang forum. We are a group of cyclists that ride regularly from Weston-super-Mare. We meet at Priory school on Saturday at 8:45. Rides vary in distance between 60 and 100 miles with a stop for cake. Ridet nec genere!

3 posters

Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick

anti-climb max
    anti-climb max

Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick Empty Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick

Post  anti-climb max Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:24 am

Yep, it's been a long time since nick stripped to his underwear in front of jeannie. Unfortunately, Mr monty won't be out tomorrow, so..... any volunteers?

If dry, we'll take it from behind, but weather girl said it would be a bit moist.
    Pirate
    Pirate

Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick Empty Re: Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick

Post  Pirate Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Oooh young man !

How could I miss such an opportunity?

I will be out tomorrow afterall, so winter draws off then ! pirat 
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick Empty Ride report

Post  Martin Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:46 pm

17 riders for a unseasonable warm start. Our esteemed leader informed us that the destination was to be Sutton Wick. We took a rarely used route towards Canada Combe. On to Bleadon and the Webbington then up over Webmore. From there we took the main road to Wells and then up the A39 hill which seems to never end. Where several people whipped my ar5e. Mars decended the hill to Chewton Mendip passing several people! Then the usual fast pace to the cafe.
    The cakes were excellent as usual. On the return leg some of us took an easier route home but we met the main group in Wrington where I had to stop for 5 mins to recover before being sheperded back to Weston by Keith and Bernie (thanks guys).

OJC - 2?
    TTC rating - 9/10
    Stats - http://ridewithgps.com/trips/1931533

Sponsored content

Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick Empty Re: Saturday 19th October - Sutton Wick

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am